vicious

vicious
vicioux

Wednesday, March 30

something is COMPLICATED .?

i dont know how to start ...
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm??

i am not a perfect boyfriend .
i cant fulfill my promises and i cant give evrything she want.
now my lola dont want me to have a relationship with my young age
pero pano ? ano gagawin ko ?
she's right kahit san angulo tignan but i dont want to hurt her .
i still dont know what to do.
di ko alam kung san ako tatakbo hihinge ng payo .
ano dapat gawin ko.
i was very disappointed with myself
i am such a big mistake in her life
i just bringing her pain.
sana di ako nagmadali ! sana di muna ko nakipagbalikan sa kanya!
auko na me masabi an parents nya sakin ! auko masira ang pangalan ko !
mahal ko siya . pero hindi ko alam kung hanggang saan ????
i was very confused right now!

SOMETHING WAS COMPLICATED and she doesnt know everything . how i should i tell her ?
or should i tell her ? or not ??

No comments:

Post a Comment