vicious

vicious
vicioux

Saturday, May 28

Boredom .

these last two nights i always woke up in the middle of the darkness
because of my dry cough.
it really irritated me so much and thats the reason why i cant find my sleep again.
i found out that it was really boring when you woke up in the middle of the night.
you didnt know what to do.

*heres what i did : 

  • i just opened my phone and updated up my facebook.
  • i opened up my t.v. and watched something that was interesting.
  • and lastly opened up the mp3 of my phone and soundtrip alone

heres one of my unforgettable moment last night.
i remembered my Uncle Udeng who's died last Feb 27.
since last night was May 27
on the time that i woke up i looked at the window to check the backyard.
i glanced at his house and i didnt know if its just hallucination or for real
i think i saw him standing in front of their house and staring at the window im on in.
i didnt get scared because i know that hes there to protect and guide us .

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment